Surah Juma Read Online | Surah Juma PDF | Surat Al Juma Arabic, Urdu & English with Transliteration
Join Now to Get 2 FREE trial classes
learn Quran online
Surah Juma in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare the Praises and Glory of Allah,- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
- It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered a messenger from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error;-
- As well as (to confer all these benefits upon) others of them, who have not already joined them: And He is exalted in Might, Wise.
- Such is the Bounty of Allah, which He bestows on whom He will: and Allah is the Lord of the highest bounty.
- The similitude of those who were charged with the (obligations of the) Mosaic Law, but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is that of a donkey which carries huge tomes (but understands them not). Evil is the similitude of people who falsify the Signs of Allah: and Allah guides not people who do wrong.
- Say: “O ye that stand on Judaism! If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!”
- But never will they express their desire (for Death), because of the (deeds) their hands have sent on before them! and Allah knows well those that do wrong!
- Say: “The Death from which ye flee will truly overtake you: then will ye be sent back to the Knower of things secret and open: and He will tell you (the truth of) the things that ye did!”
- O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew!
- And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper.
- But when they see some bargain or some amusement, they disperse headlong to it, and leave thee standing. Say: “The (blessing) from the Presence of Allah is better than any amusement or bargain! and Allah is the Best to provide (for all needs).”
Surah Juma PDF
Click here to download Surah Jumuah pdf
Surah Juma Transliteration
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Yusabbihu lilaahi maa fis samaawaati wa maa fil ardil Malikil Quddoosil ‘Azeezil Hakeem
- Huwal lazee ba’asa fil ummiyyeena Rasoolam min hum yatloo ‘alaihim aayaatihee wa yuzakkeehim wa yu’allimuhumul Kitaaba wal Hikmata wa in kaanoo min qablu lafee dalaalim mubeen
- Wa aakhareena minhum lammaa yalhaqoo bihim wa huwal ‘azeezul hakeem
- Zaalika fadlul laahi yu’teehi many-yashaaa; wallaahu zul fadlil ‘azeem
- Masalul lazeena hum milut tawraata summa lam yahmiloohaa kamasalil himaari yah milu asfaaraa; bi’sa masalul qawmil lazeena kaazzaboo bi aayaatil laah; wallaahu laa yahdil qawmazzaalimeen
- Qul yaaa ayyuhal lazeena haadoo in za’amtum annakum awliyaaa’u lilaahi min doonin naasi fatamannawul mawta in kuntum saadiqeen
- Wa laa yatamannaw nahooo abadam bimaa qaddamat aydeehim; wallaahu ‘aleemum biz zaalimeen
- Qul innal mawtal lazee tafirroona minhu fa innahoo mulaaqeekum summa turaddoona ilaa ‘Aalimil Ghaibi wash shahaadati fa yunabbi’ukum bimaa kuntum ta’maloon
- Yaaa ayyuhal lazeena aamanoo izaa noodiya lis-Salaati miny yawmil Jumu’ati fas’aw ilaa zikril laahi wa zarul bai’; zaalikum khayrul lakum in kuntum ta’lamoon
- Fa-izaa qudiyatis Salaatu fantashiroo fil ardi wabtaghoo min fadlil laahi wazkurul laaha kaseeral la’allakum tuflihoon
- Wa izaa ra’aw tijaaratan aw lahwanin faddooo ilaihaa wa tarakooka qaaa’imaa; qul maa ‘ind allaahi khairum minal lahwi wa minat tijaarah; wallaahu khayrur raaziqeen
Surah Juma in Arabic
بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ
Listen to Surah Juma | Surat Al Jumah youtube