Benefits of Surah Yasin, Waqiah and Mulk | In the name of Allah, the benefactor, the merciful Imam Nawawi, says: “One must be particularly attentive in reciting the Surah Yasin (36), Surat al Waqia (56) and Surah al Mulk (67)” with our Online Quran Teaching you can learn all these Suras easily InshaAllah
Surah Yasin benefits
1. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalam) said: ‘Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Quran is Yasin. I would like it to be in the heart of every person of my people [Bazzar]. (Muhammad Ali Sabuni, Tafsir al Sabuni Vol.2)
2. The Prophet (Salla Allahu Alayhi Salaam) said: ‘Whoever recites Yasin once, Allah will record the recitation of the Qur’an ten times.’ [Maqal, Tirmidhi 2812 / A & Dhahabi]
3. It was reported by Aisha (radiAllahu Anha) that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalam) said that there is a surah in the Qur’an that intercedes for his reciter and forgives his listener. Know! It is Surah Yasin. His name is Mu’amma in the Torah. We asked, what is Mu’amma? The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalam) said, ‘He embraces the person with the goodness of this world and removes the consternation of the hereafter’ [Hashiya de Tafsir Jalalalayn, pg 368].
4. The Prophet said: ‘Whoever recited Surah Yasin in the night seeking the pleasure of Allah, Allah will forgive him’ [Ibn Hibban, Darimi 3283 / A, Abu Yala, Tabarani, Baihaqi and Ibn Mardawaih]
5. Ma`qil ibn Yasar (May Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, his family, companions, and disciples) said, “Ya Sin is the heart No one reads it for the sake of Allah and the Next House, except that Allah forgives them, and recite it for your dead. “[Narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, Nasa’i (this wording is his own), and Hakim, who considered him rigorously authenticated (Sahih)]
6. Imam Ghazali explained that it is because the faith of faith rests on the recognition of the Resurrection and the Judgment, and Surat Ya Sin details this in the most emphatic way. Imam Fakhr al-Din al-Razi approved.
7. Imam Tibi explained in his commentary on Mishkat al-Masabih that Surat Ya Sin was called “the Heart of the Quran” and “because of what it contains overwhelming evidence, decisive signs, subtle spiritual meanings, an eloquent admonition and severe warnings.
Learn Quran Online
surah Waqiah benefits
8. The Prophet said, ‘Whoever recites the Surah al Waqiah at night will never experience poverty’ [Ibn Sunni 620]
9. The Prophet said, Surah al Waqiah is the surah of wealth, so recite it and teach it to your children’ [Ibn Asakir]
Surah Mulk benefits
10. The Prophet said: ‘There is a surah in the Qur’an which is only thirty verses. He defended anyone who recited it until he put it in the paradise ‘Sure al Mulk [Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani in Al-Awsat and Ibn Mardawaith]
11. The Prophet said, ‘Surah al Mulk is the protector of the torment of the grave’ [Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]
12. Jabir (Radi Allahu Anhu) said that it was the custom of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam not to go to sleep until he read Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk and Alif Laam Meem Tanzeel. [Ahmad, Tirmidhi, and Darami]
13. Anas Radi Allahu Anhu) reported Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalam) as saying: “There is a Surah who will plead for her to recite herself until it brings her into Paradise (Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk). ” [Tabrani]