What are Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits? People usually miss the significance of Istighfar, a simple yet powerful dua (supplication) that consists of saying “Astaghfirullah” (I seek forgiveness of Allah). This was said at least 100 times a day by Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). Insha Allah, let us look at the benefits and qualities of repeating this lovely yet straightforward prayer.
Join Now to Get 2 FREE trial classes
learn Quran online
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits
Meaning: I turn to Allah, my Lord, and beg forgiveness for my misdeeds.
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits – (Astaghfirullah) is the road to happiness and comfort.
Start chanting it whenever you are distressed, and it will, Insha Allah, lift you out of your tension, place you in a quiet position, and bring you happiness.
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits as follows:
- Istighfar is the best way to sleep so fast
- Istighfar erase sins
- Istighfar is the best way to bring livelihood
- Istighfar relieves tension and answers Duas.
- Istighfar unlocks the door to sustenance.
- Istighfar is the one who opens the door to mercy.
- Istighfar is the key to unlocking knowledge.
- Istighfar makes you feel better.
If you’re down or angry, or you’re feeling overwhelmed, you can, you can say “Astaghfirullah.”
Reciting Astaghfiruallah is a fantastic self-calming technique that relieves our mind and body of various worries.
If we are depressed, it may also help us calm down and alleviate our depression.
The power of Istighfar 10,000 times
- It makes your heart light and your soul happy.
- It gives you peace of mind.
- It makes you more productive.
- It prevents you from getting depressed.
- It makes you less anxious.
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits: Astaghfirullah’s Advantages
- Allah absolves (forgives) the individual who carefully does Istighfar.
- Allah provides relief (nijaat) from dreadful anguish and sorrow.
- Allah takes away poverty and provides relief from it.
- Allah provides Rizq in places where a person would not expect it.
- In Rizq and livelihood, Allah bestows blessings (Barqat).
- If a place is in desperate need of rain, Allah sends tremendous rain.
- Reciting Istighfar cleanses your heart and removes the dark marks left over from past transgressions.
- Allah forgives the most severe sins of those who sincerely recite Astaghfirullah.
- Allah transforms a person’s faults into good deeds when they do Istighfar with a sincere heart.
Benefits of Istighfar 100 Times
Even though the Prophet was Masoom, Hazrat Mohammad (ﷺ) did Istighfar rigorously during His lifetime (clear from every sin).
When someone questioned the Prophet, “You are Masoom, then why do you do so much Istighfar?” the Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) replied,
“Why not I should be the thankful worshipper (banda) of Allah, even though Allah has made me Masoom, but I will do the thankfulness of Allah.”
Also, the Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ ) does Istaghfar to set an example and instruct Ummah so that His Ummah might perform Istaghfar and persuade Allah.
100 Benefits of Istighfar ‘Wazifa.’
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits – This Wazifa will assist you in completing your desirable supplications (Dua) to Allah, as well as being a Wazifa for marriage:
- Make ablution (wudu) before going to bed to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
- Recite the Durood Sharif or Durood-e-Ibrahimi three times if you recall it.
- Now, with a sincere heart, say the whole Astagh-firullah Dua 100 times.
- Recite the Durood Sharif three times more than you did at the beginning.
- After that, do a Dua with both hands and pray Allah for forgiveness.
- With a genuine heart or moist eyes, seek forgiveness from Allah for all your misdeeds.
- After then, make a Dua to Allah for whatever genuine request you have.
- InshaAllah, doing this wazifa will grant you all of your true desires.
- This will also boost your Rizq’s prosperities (Barqat).
- Furthermore, Allah would supply Rizq from places where a person was not considered.
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits: How to Make a Sincere Request to Allah for Forgiveness
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits are enormous.
It is impossible for anyone to be sinless or to make no mistakes.
However, if you want to be a good Muslim, you should reflect on your actions, seek Allah’s forgiveness, and endeavor to avoid repeating them.
You may also boost the effectiveness of your forgiveness prayers by requesting at the right moments and utilizing specific wording.
If you wish to go any farther in your desire for forgiveness, you can undertake acts of compassion and charity to help purify your heart, as well as make a Sincere Request to Allah.
But how do you do it?
Recognize your blunder or wrongdoing
It is critical to recognize when you have deviated from Allah’s path.
Please determine what you did, why you made it, and its impact on you and others.
Clear your thoughts, think clearly, and accept responsibility for your faults.
Accept accountability for your actions.
You sincerely desire forgiveness, therefore ask for it
Do not feel compelled to ask for forgiveness because others are forcing you to.
Many people will try to counsel you and tell you what’s good and wrong, and if they realize you’ve done anything wrong, they will advise you to seek forgiveness.
However, until you repent and seek forgiveness, asking for pardon will have no effect.
Be truthful and promise Allah not to make the same mistake again
You can’t ask for forgiveness and then go back and do it.
Before you ask for forgiveness, make sure you’re committed to not repeating the conduct.
Otherwise, you may not be pardoned if you ask for forgiveness in an insincere manner.
Recognize if your crimes or mistakes have had an impact on anyone else
Consider if your activities have harmed others, and if so, who those individuals were and what harm you may have caused them.
Once you’ve determined who may have been injured as a result of your acts, you’ll need to beg them for forgiveness as well.
Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits: Be thankful that you can beg for forgiveness
Never underestimate Allah’s mercy.
It won’t help you if you go into the season of repentance without being devoted to God.
Believe in Allah and hope that he will correct the situation.
Keep in mind what the Quran says:
He said, “I will ask forgiveness for you from my Lord. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” [12:98]
“Indeed Allah loves those who repent and purify themselves.“ [Surah Al Baqarah, 2:222]
“Then Adam received from his Lord [some] words, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.” [2:37]
1 thought on “Astaghfirullah 1000 times benefits”
Allhamdulillah I thanks God to have this it helps me a lot