Importance of learning the Quran
Learning Quran Benefits – The Holy Quran is the source of all learning, but there is a striking difference between the Quran and other books. The Quran is the word of Allah (SWT) and the books on various branches of knowledge are human studies of the creation of Allah. These books deal with specific topics and topics. A book on a discipline is silent in other disciplines. They are not comparable to the Holy Quran.
The Holy Qur’an is a treasure of our knowledge and learning that man needs until the end of time. All knowledge comes from the Holy Quran. This is the fundamental truth of the Islamic doctrine of knowledge. We must come out of the darkness of Ignorance and move towards the bright and bright future. The Holy Prophet (SAW) said,”O people, I leave behind you the Holy Book (Quran) and the Sunnah (Prophet’s Way (SAW)), if you follow these in the letter and the spirit, you will never be lost.” (Hakim Al-Mustadrik, Book 1 Hadith 318)
Join Now to Get 2 FREE trial classes
learn Quran online
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.thequrancourses.com/register” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Register Now[/button]
Learning Quran Benefits
- Reading the Qur’an fulfills an Islamic duty.
- The Qur’an will be a proof for us on the Day of Judgment
- The Qur’an will intercede for us on the Day of Judgment.
- Your status in this life will be high.
- The Qur’an is the key to peace and satisfaction.
- There are ten awards for each letter you recite from the Holy Quran.
- Reciters of the Qur’an will be in the company of noble and obedient angels.
- Your position in Paradise is determined by the amount of Qur’an you memorize in this life!
- The Qur’an will lead you to paradise!
Importance of learning Quran in Islam
Here some Learning Quran Benefits, Enjoy to read them.The Holy Quran is the last message of the Almighty Allah (SWT) by His Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), which guarantees the success for humanity in this world and the life below. Allah Almighty has established in His Book (Quran) all the laws of precious knowledge, good deeds, and prosperity of all mankind. In the present era, Muslims are political, financially, culturally and socially on the brink of decrepitude and destruction only because they turned a deaf ear to the Holy Qur’an. The only way to overcome the miserable situation of Muslims is to resort to the teachings of the Holy Quran. It is indicated in the Holy Qur’an.
“And how are you not to believe (now) while you are (lucky) to whom the verses of Allah are recited, and the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him) is (himself) present among you? And whoever stands firm to Allah (Embrace) is surely guided to the right path.”
(Surah Al-Imran 3, verse 101)
Developing a close affinity with the Holy Qur’an and understanding it is the most important need of the hour. When a man begins to learn or teach the Holy Qur’an, the gates of spiritual satisfaction and consolation begin to open in his heart. Holy Quran makes the character of his reader unprecedented and exemplary.
“And indeed We have made the Qur’an easy for the direction and direction, but is there anyone who will take advice?” (Surah Al-Qamar 54, verse 17)
The students and tutors of the Holy Quran have been praised in Ahadith of prophet Mohammed PBUH (Traditions) by the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).
“The best of you is (he) who learns and teaches the Holy Qur’an.”
(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Hadith # 4739)
It is reported by Hazrat Abu Zar (RA) that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) told him:
“O, Abu Zar! It is better for you to learn a single verse of the Holy Qur’an in the morning rather than praying hundreds of Rakaat (Nafl prayer)”
(Ibn-e-Majah, Volume 1, Hadith # 619)
The Quran Courses Academy is actively involved in the da`wa, the propagation of the true Islamic teachings, the reform of the moral and spiritual affairs of the Ummah, the revival of the Islamic sciences and the rebirth of Islam from day one. “Call to turn to the Holy Quran” is one of the main calls to achieve these goals. In the recent era, it is very difficult for overseas Muslims to go to mosques and learn the Holy Qur’an with their hectic lives. Therefore, for the ease and improvement of the Muslim Ummah, it is a special order of Shaykh-ul-Islam to offer online courses so that they can rebuild their association with the Quran and the Sahib. -e-Quran and get the knowledge of the Holy Quran. the comfort of their home. Thus, those who can not approach mosques or Islamic centers, we invite them to come and enjoy our services online and enlighten their inner and outer selves with the light of the Holy Quran.
Also, read benefits learning Arabic
Hadith about reading Quran
Learning Quran Benefits are listed below
- Anyone who recites the Quran clearly is equal to the Angels who record the actions of creation. These angels are gracious, honorable, and of high rank. Whoever finds it difficult to recite the Qur’an will get a double reward. (Bukhari, Muslim).
- A person whose breast is devoid of the Quran (ie who has learned nothing from the Qur’an Majeed) is like a desolate house. (Tirmidhi).
- A person who recites a letter from the Qur’an obtains a virtue; each virtue multiplies to ten virtues. I’m not saying that (ALM) is a letter. But, Alif is a letter; Laam is a letter and Meem is a letter. (Tirmidhi, Darimi)
- Also, one of Learning Quran Benefits that On the day of the Resurrection, a crown of such brilliance will be placed on the head of the parents of the one who has learned the Quran practiced on its laws, that its glitter will eclipse the brightness of the sun that enters your houses. In your opinion, what will be the position of the one who himself learned the Quran and acted in accordance with it? (Ahmad, Abu Dawud)and.
- Whoever recites the Koran, memorizes it, accepts its halal (lawful things) as halal and haram (forbidden things) as haram (ie, its beliefs in these things are correct), Allah, the Exalted, will enter Paradise and accept his intercession in favor of ten persons from his family who have entered hell (that is to say, Allah will forgive them for his intercession) (Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Darimi).
- Continue reciting the Qur’an because the Qiyaamah Day will appear as an intercessor for the reciter. (Muslim).
- He who listens to even one ayat (recited by another person) obtains such a virtue which is multiplied perpetually (it increases in merit on a continuous basis). Whoever has recited the ayat on the Day of Resurrection will find the ayat recited in the form of a Noor (which will have more value and meaning than the virtue that belongs to the one who listened to the recitation). (Ahmad)
- Learning Quran Benefits is that hadith about reading QuranThe best of you are those who learn the Quran and teach it. (Bukhari).
- On the Day of judgment, the Holy Quran will ask Allah to put on the one who was reciting the Holy Quran with garments of honor and respect.
- A crown of the honor will then be placed on the narrator’s head. The Qur’an will then ask Allah to pour out His pleasure on the reciter. Allah will be satisfied with him. The reciter will then be invited to recite the Qur’an, thus reaching higher ranks of elevation. As a reward for each ayat, a virtue will come back to him. (Tirmidhi, Ibn Khuzaimah)
- Continue climbing (higher and higher in the row) with your recitation in the same way that you recited with care and concern on earth. Your home (residence) is located (at this reached rank) with the last recited ayat. (Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, Ibn Habbaan)
Teaching is a noble profession …
My name is Ahmed Fahmy I was born in 1988 in Al Bhyra in Egypt. I finished memorizing the Glorious Qur’an in 2005, graduated from Al Azhar University, Islamic Da’wa Faculty, Department of English in 2010. I have been working as imam and khateeb in the Masjid since 2010. I started teach the Quran and tajweed sine 2012 to non-Arabs around the world. I also teach Arabic online.
I am an honest and hardworking worker
My name is Ahmed Magdy , I had memorized the Holy Qur’an since the age of sixteen, then I had a one-year diploma in Tajweed, then I finished my one-year degree and took my Ijaza to the Quran of the authentic school and teacher here Riyadh, then I completed my three-year degree in Arabic as a second language at IMAM MUHAMMAD IBN SAUD ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY RIYADH, I taught the recitation of Quran and Hifz and Tajweed to many students for the last six years in Pakistan and Riyadh Saudi Arabia,
I am Ahmed Ashraf and I was born in Egypt on February 24, 1983. I finished memorizing the glorious Quran and studied Islamic studies at Al Azhar such as Tafsir, Hadith, Fiqh, Seerah or Biography prophetic and other branches of Islam. Scinces. I have been leading people in Salah for many years and have taught Quran and Tajweed for a long time.
I hope to be a successful teacher and benefit those who need to learn and make their akhirah brilliant.
It is my greatest honor to teach Al Qur’aan, Arabic and Islamic studies. I am a native Arab and an Arabic teacher of the Koran of Egypt. I have a wonderful education based on memorizing the entire Qur’an by heart (Hafeez) in 1988. Graduated from the Al Qir’aat Institute in 1995, I started my career as a verified Qur’anic teacher in Al’s offices. Azhar and since I have dedicated my life to teaching the Qur’an, the rules of Tajweed and other Islamic studies. Over the course of 20 years of teaching experience, Allah has helped me develop a variety of styles ranging from 4 years old to 70 years old. Beginners, amateurs and specialists are my student base. I teach Arabic, tajweed, recitation, Hifz, Tafseer, Hadith, Fiqh, biography of the Prophet, melodies of recitation and deliverance of Asem Ijazah Hafs in recitation and memorization. Alhamdullulah I teach in a simple and effective way that my students feel good in my company for the friendly atmosphere in which we are.
I gained experience with various popular institutes and taught hundreds of students online and offline.
I worked at Crescent University as imam and Islamic teacher and many different institutes. Because of my passion and love for teaching Arabic, Islamic Studies and Qur’an, I am a member of various non-profit organizations in Egypt and Nigeria, such as ERA (Egyptian Reciters Association) ,
CNAFA (Association of Non-Arab Aliens)
IMASA (Association of Students of the Islamic Mission for Africa),
SDC (Student Disciplinary Committee) and member of the Program Committee of the Islamic Institution Crescent University, Nigeria.
I love teaching others and sharing the success of my students in a fun learning environment.
I have two years of experience teaching Quran online.
I have an Ijaza (certificate) to read the Quran. I want to teach Prophet Muhammad (PBU) Hadith
Koran and teach him.
I am a student at Al-Azhar University, faculty of simultaneous interpretation.
I do not believe that teaching Tajweed is not harder to learn the Qur’an
I graduated at Alazhar university-college; Arabic language.I work as imam.I have been teaching for non arabs for 2 years.I’ve ejaza in the recitation of Hafs an Asem.I started my studying in alazhar.The most important which I was concentrating during my studying was qur’an.I’ve memorized qur’an completely in 12 years.When I moved to high school I studied a lot of sciences.Afterwards, I moved to college of Arabic language.All thanks I’m good at it and I memorized it for 10 years ago.Then, I worked as an imam.I love my work so much it encourages me to read and know more about my religion.I feel it’s a very good job to help others to learn holy qur’an because the prophet Mohamed-peace be upon him-said “The best of you are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it” I was interested in learning from the shiekhs because it’s the best way to recite quran correctly.All my education internships were at alazhar.I finished Primary education at 1997 year, the n Preparatory at 2000, secondary at 2003 and college at 2007.I also did my best efforts to take care in recitation and finished it at 2016.My love was to recite that it was revealed to prophet Mohamed-peace be upon him.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah. My name is Ali Ahmed, I belong to Gilgit Baltistan North Region of Pakistan, I completely memorized Hifzul Qura’anul Karim in 1996 from Jamia Darul Uloom Baltistan Ghowari and I did my Tajweedul race Quran of the International Islamic Academy Dawah Islamabad Pakistan, I completed my BA (HONS) in Islamic Studies at Islamabad International Islamic University Pakistan. Quran Nazar and the Arabic language Quran,
Assalamu Alikum Warahmatulloh. It is my greatest honor to teach the Quran, Islamic studies and the best of you are those who learn the Quran and teach it to others “[al-Bukhari]
I am Ashraf Ahmed of Bangladeshi parents. I went to Saudi Arabia 10 years ago. By the grace of Allah, I have memorized the Holy Quran in Saudi Arabia (certified by the Saudi government AL jamia al khairia). I have run tarawih salah in different mosques for the last 11 years Alhamdulillah. I finished my Islamic studies (the six authentic books of hadith and Islamic basics) in Bangladesh. I taught many students from different countries the Koran, Islamic studies and the Arabic language.
I can teach in Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi and Bengali.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions
I am an Arabic language teacher for foreigners for 9 years. I have 2 years of experience as a teacher at the Fajr Center for Arabic Language Teaching in Cairo, Egypt. 2 years as a teacher at the Arab Academy of Science and Technology in Cairo, Egypt. Also I have 1 year in the Arab center to teach Arabic language in Cairo, Egypt. 1 year in the center of Qortoba for teaching Arabic language in Cairo, Egypt. 3 years to now in the center of Kalima for teaching Arabic language in Cairo, Egypt. Now, I am a teacher director in this center. I also have over 5 years of experience in teaching Arabic and Tajweed online as a special job. I am professional in using all computer and internet skills as well I speak English. I love teaching Arabic language for foreigners, so I like reading books too.
My name is Asmaa Tarek . I come from Egypt. I graduated from the Faculty of Commerce of Cairo University. I taught the recitation of the Qur’an
I had two Ejaza in recitation of the Qur’an and tajweed rules
I also help students learn the Quran recitation correctly, with tajweed
I worked as a teacher of the Holy Quran for a year at the Al-Rahma mosque.
I teach the Holy Quran to non-natives and have worked in many places as
a.Tayseerulquran company for six months
b.The Alderamry center for six months
I will teach you (InshaAllah) the correct pronunciation of the Qur’an and Arabic words
and the Tajweed rules step by step, you will recite as Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)