Surah Yaseen pdf
just click on this Surah Yaseen pdf tite and you will be able to read surah Yaseen full or download the PDF version Surah yaseen pdf
Join Now to Get 2 FREE trial classes
learn Quran online
Surah Yaseen Benefits
Surah Yaseen Benefits | The Quran is the best wonder and blessing of Allah SWT that He has bestowed on humanity. On the recitation of every word of the Holy Quran, there is a reward for a believer. Aside from the reward on the general text of the Quran, some special Surahs hold the higher reward compared to others and you join our Online Quran Courses classes to learn the Holy Quran.
Surah Yaseen is one of the most revered suras of the Holy Qur’an.
Muslim youth throughout the world recite it, memorize it, and recite it with incredible holiness and respect. There is a reason behind the greater prestige of Surah Yasin specified by our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH in His various sayings entailing various benefits of his recitation. The following lines speak of the significant benefits of reciting Surah Yasin.
Surah Yaseen benefits
Our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH said: “Surely everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yaseen, and I would like it to be in the hearts of all believers in my community.” -Tafsir -al- Sabuni, volume: 2
Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Quran is Surah Yasin. This shows the importance of this surah as one word of the Holy Quran carries ten rewards so surely the heart of this sacred book would bring a greater reward than that. Another clear thing about this word is that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) confirmed His likeness for the memory and memorization of this Surah by his disciples.
Absolution of Sins is one of Surah Yaseen benefits
About the benefits of the forgiveness of Surah Yasin, our very dear prophet Muhammad PBUH said: “Whoever recited Surah Yasin during the night seeking the approval of Allah, Allah would forgive him.” Ibn Hibban, Darimi 3283 / A, Abu Yala, Tabarani, and Mardawaih.
If a person recites Surah Yasin The Heart of the Quran with pure and sincere intentions to gratify Allah SWT during the night, then he will wake up free from sin after the morning. Later, if a believer makes sure to recite Surah Yasin before going to bed only to gain the pleasure of Allah Almighty, then he must be confident that his sins are forgiven while he sleeps.
Benefits of reciting Surah Yaseen
One of Surah Yaseen Benefits is what Our prophet Muhammad PBUH declares another incredible advantage of reciting Surah Yasin: Whoever reads Surah Yasin, Allah rewards him who is equal to reading the whole Qur’an. “-Tirmidhi 2812 / A
This hadeeth requires no clarification because it is explicitly stated that reciting Surah Yasin is equivalent to reciting the Holy Quran ten times. This gives all the more reasons for a believer to memorize Surah Yasin so that it can be consulted several times a day for great rewards, the value of which is beyond human comprehension
Surah Yaseen benefits hadith
Relieves death, Our dear prophet Muhammad PBUH said: about Surah Yaseen benefits “Recite Yaseen on those who die.” -Sunan Abi Dawud
It is evident from this hadeeth that Surah Yasin is recommended to be recited near the dying person. A man who leaves this world needs spiritual help and comfort to move to the next world with ease, so around this time, if the Heart of the Qur’an is recited, he helps the diminished soul and brings peace and comfort to the process unsustainable.
Also, read the benefits of Surah, Yasin, Waqiah, and Mulk
Surah Yaseen Benefits for marriage
Reciting The Yaseen helps you every day to solve the problems of this worldly life and facilitates testing of life or life partner. The recitation invokes the blessing of Allah SWT on the reciter. This Surah is also known to abolish many fears of the heart.
Satisfies needs is one of Surah Yaseen benefits
Reported by Ata bin Abi Riibaah, whom the prophet Muhammad PBUH said; “He who lights Surah Yaseen at the beginning of the day, all his needs for that day”.
If you need the full support of Allah, try to make it a habit to recite Surah Yaseen to Fajr. How easily you have gone through all the obstacles and problems that have come to you that day. In addition, Allah SWT will suffice and meet all your needs.
Reciting the Quran itself has been rewarded in itself. We are lucky to have the message of Allah in the form of the Quran and so blessed to have the opportunity to read and understand this miraculous Divine Book. May Allah SWT give all believers an understanding of the Quran and its beautiful Surahs. Ameen.
Surah Yaseen In English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Ya Sin.
- By the Qur´an, full of Wisdom,-
- Thou art indeed one of the messengers,
- On a Straight Way.
- It is a Revelation sent down by (Him), the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.
- In order that thou mayest admonish a people, whose fathers had received no admonition, and who therefore remain heedless (of the Signs of Allah).
- The Word is proved true against the greater part of them: for they do not believe.
- We have put yokes round their necks right up to their chins, so that their heads are forced up (and they cannot see).
- And We have put a bar in front of them and a bar behind them, and further, We have covered them up; so that they cannot see.
- The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.
- Thou canst but admonish such a one as follows the Message and fears the (Lord) Most Gracious, unseen: give such a one, therefore, good tidings, of Forgiveness and a Reward most generous.
- Verily We shall give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before and that which they leave behind, and of all things have We taken account in a clear Book (of evidence).
- Set forth to them, by way of a parable, the (story of) the Companions of the City. Behold!, there came messengers to it.
- When We (first) sent to them two messengers, they rejected them: But We strengthened them with a third: they said, “Truly, we have been sent on a mission to you.”
- The (people) said: “Ye are only men like ourselves; and (Allah) Most Gracious sends no sort of revelation: ye do nothing but lie.”
- They said: “Our Lord doth know that we have been sent on a mission to you:
- “And our duty is only to proclaim the clear Message.”
- The (people) said: “for us, we augur an evil omen from you: if ye desist not, we will certainly stone you. And a grievous punishment indeed will be inflicted on you by us.”
- They said: “Your evil omens are with yourselves: (deem ye this an evil omen). If ye are admonished? Nay, but ye are a people transgressing all bounds!”
- Then there came running, from the farthest part of the City, a man, saying, “O my people! Obey the messengers:
- “Obey those who ask no reward of you (for themselves), and who have themselves received Guidance.
- “It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back.
- “Shall I take (other) gods besides Him? If (Allah) Most Gracious should intend some adversity for me, of no use whatever will be their intercession for me, nor can they deliver me.
- “I would indeed, if I were to do so, be in manifest Error.
- “For me, I have faith in the Lord of you (all): listen, then, to me!”
- It was said: “Enter thou the Garden.” He said: “Ah me! Would that my People knew (what I know)!-
- “For that my Lord has granted me Forgiveness and has enrolled me among those held in honour!”
- And We sent not down against his People, after him, any hosts from heaven, nor was it needful for Us so to do.
- It was no more than a single mighty Blast, and behold! they were (like ashes) quenched and silent.
- Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not a messenger to them but they mock him!
- See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them will they return:
- But each one of them all – will be brought before Us (for judgment).
- A Sign for them is the earth that is dead: We do give it life, and produce grain therefrom, of which ye do eat.
- And We produce therein orchard with date-palms and vines, and We cause springs to gush forth therein:
- That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry): It was not their hands that made this: will they not then give thanks?
- Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
- And a Sign for them is the Night: We withdraw therefrom the Day, and behold they are plunged in darkness;
- And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.
- And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk.
- It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law).
- And a Sign for them is that We bore their race (through the Flood) in the loaded Ark;
- And We have created for them similar (vessels) on which they ride.
- If it were Our Will, We could drown them: then would there be no helper (to hear their cry), nor could they be delivered,
- Except by way of Mercy from Us, and by way of (world) convenience (to serve them) for a time.
- When they are told, “Fear ye that which is before you and that which will be after you, in order that ye may receive Mercy,” (they turn back).
- Not a Sign comes to them from among the Signs of their Lord, but they turn away therefrom.
- And when they are told, “Spend ye of (the bounties) with which Allah has provided you,” the Unbelievers say to those who believe: “Shall we then feed those whom, if Allah had so willed, He would have fed, (Himself)?- Ye are in nothing but manifest error.”
- Further, they say, “When will this promise (come to pass), if what ye say is true?”
- They will not (have to) wait for aught but a single Blast: it will seize them while they are yet disputing among themselves!
- No (chance) will they then have, by will, to dispose (of their affairs), nor to return to their own people!
- The trumpet shall be sounded, when behold! from the sepulchres (men) will rush forth to their Lord!
- They will say: “Ah! Woe unto us! Who hath raised us up from our beds of repose?”… (A voice will say:) “This is what (Allah) Most Gracious had promised. And true was the word of the messengers!”
- It will be no more than a single Blast, when lo! they will all be brought up before Us!
- Then, on that Day, not a soul will be wronged in the least, and ye shall but be repaid the meeds of your past Deeds.
- Verily the Companions of the Garden shall that Day have joy in all that they do;
- They and their associates will be in groves of (cool) shade, reclining on Thrones (of dignity);
- (Every) fruit (enjoyment) will be there for them; they shall have whatever they call for;
- “Peace!” – a word (of salutation) from a Lord Most Merciful!
- “And O ye in sin! Get ye apart this Day!
- “Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?-
- “And that ye should worship Me, (for that) this was the Straight Way?
- “But he did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did ye not, then, understand?
- “This is the Hell of which ye were (repeatedly) warned!
- “Embrace ye the (fire) this Day, for that ye (persistently) rejected (Truth).”
- That Day shall We set a seal on their mouths. But their hands will speak to us, and their feet bear witness, to all that they did.
- If it had been our Will, We could surely have blotted out their eyes; then should they have run about groping for the Path, but how could they have seen?
- And if it had been Our Will, We could have transformed them (to remain) in their places; then should they have been unable to move about, nor could they have returned (after error).
- If We grant long life to any, We cause him to be reversed in nature: Will they not then understand?
- We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur´an making things clear:
- That it may give admonition to any (who are) alive, and that the charge may be proved against those who reject (Truth).
- See they not that it is We Who have created for them – among the things which Our hands have fashioned – cattle, which are under their dominion?-
- And that We have subjected them to their (use)? of them some do carry them and some they eat:
- And they have (other) profits from them (besides), and they get (milk) to drink. Will they not then be grateful?
- Yet they take (for worship) gods other than Allah, (hoping) that they might be helped!
- They have not the power to help them: but they will be brought up (before Our Judgment-seat) as a troop (to be condemned).
- Let not their speech, then, grieve thee. Verily We know what they hide as well as what they disclose.
- Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!
- And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: He says, “Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?”
- Say, “He will give them life Who created them for the first time! for He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!-
- “The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!
- “Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?” – Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
- Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, “be”, and it is!
So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye be all brought back.
Surah Yaseen in English Transliteration
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Innaka laminal mursaleen
- ‘Alaa Siraatim Mustaqeem
- Tanzeelal ‘Azeezir Raheem
- Litunzira qawmam maaa unzira aabaaa’uhum fahum ghaafiloon
- Laqad haqqal qawlu ‘alaaa aksarihim fahum laa yu’minoon
- Innaa ja’alnaa feee a’naaqihim aghlaalan fahiya ilal azqaani fahum muqmahoon
- Wa ja’alnaa mim baini aydeehim saddanw-wa min khalfihim saddan fa aghshai naahum fahum laa yubsiroon
- Wa sawaaa’un ‘alaihim ‘a-anzartahum am lam tunzirhum laa yu’minoon
- Innamaa tunziru manit taba ‘az-Zikra wa khashiyar Rahmaana bilghaib, fabashshirhu bimaghfiratinw-wa ajrin kareem
- Innaa Nahnu nuhyil mawtaa wa naktubu maa qaddamoo wa aasaarahum; wa kulla shai’in ahsainaahu feee Imaamim Mubeen
- Wadrib lahum masalan Ashaabal Qaryatih; iz jaaa’ahal mursaloon
- Iz arsalnaaa ilaihimusnaini fakazzaboohumaa fa’azzaznaa bisaalisin faqaalooo innaaa ilaikum mursaloon
- Qaaloo maaa antum illaa basharum mislunaa wa maaa anzalar Rahmaanu min shai’in in antum illaa takziboon
- Qaaloo Rabbunaa ya’lamu innaaa ilaikum lamursaloon
- Wa maa ‘alainaaa illal balaaghul mubeen
- Qaaloo innaa tataiyarnaa bikum la’il-lam tantahoo lanar jumannakum wa la-yamassan nakum minnaa ‘azaabun aleem
- Qaaloo taaa’irukum ma’akum; a’in zukkirtum; bal antum qawmum musrifoon
- Wa jaaa’a min aqsal madeenati rajuluny yas’aa qaala yaa qawmit tabi’ul mursaleen
- Ittabi’oo mal-laa yas’alukum ajranw-wa hum muhtadoon
- Wa maa liya laaa a’budul lazee fataranee wa ilaihi turja’oon
- ‘A-attakhizu min dooniheee aalihatan iny-yuridnir Rahmaanu bidurril-laa tughni ‘annee shafaa ‘atuhum shai ‘anw-wa laa yunqizoon
- Inneee izal-lafee dalaa-lim-mubeen
- Inneee aamantu bi Rabbikum fasma’oon
- Qeelad khulil Jannnah; qaala yaa laita qawmee ya’lamoon
- Bimaa ghafara lee Rabbee wa ja’alanee minal mukrameen (End Juz 22)
- Wa maaa anzalnaa ‘alaa qawmihee mim ba’dihee min jundim minas-samaaa’i wa maa kunnaa munzileen
- In kaanat illaa saihatanw waahidatan fa-izaa hum khaamidoon
- Yaa hasratan ‘alal ‘ibaaad; maa ya’teehim mir Rasoolin illaa kaanoo bihee yastahzi ‘oon
- Alam yaraw kam ahlak naa qablahum minal qurooni annahum ilaihim laa yarji’oon
- Wa in kullul lammaa jamee’ul-ladainaa muhdaroon
- Wa Aayatul lahumul ardul maitatu ahyainaahaa wa akhrajnaa minhaa habban faminhu ya’kuloon
- Wa ja’alnaa feehaa jannaatim min nakheelinw wa a’naabinw wa fajjarnaa feeha minal ‘uyoon
- Li ya’kuloo min samarihee wa maa ‘amilat-hu aideehim; afalaa yashkuroon
- Subhaanal lazee khalaqal azwaaja kullahaa mimmaa tumbitul ardu wa min anfusihim wa mimmaa laa ya’lamoon
- Wa Aayatul lahumul lailu naslakhu minhun nahaara fa-izaa hum muzlimoon
- Wash-shamsu tajree limustaqarril lahaa; zaalika taqdeerul ‘Azeezil Aleem
- Walqamara qaddarnaahu manaazila hattaa ‘aada kal’ur joonil qadeem
- Lash shamsu yambaghee lahaaa an tudrikal qamara walal lailu saabiqun nahaar; wa kullun fee falaki yasbahoon
- Wa Aayatul lahum annaa hamalnaa zurriyatahum fil fulkil mashhoon
- Wa khalaqnaa lahum mim-mislihee maa yarkaboon
- Wa in nashaa nughriqhum falaa sareekha lahum wa laa hum yunqazoon
- Illaa rahmatam minnaa wa mataa’an ilaa heen
- Wa izaa qeela lahumuttaqoo maa baina aideekum wa maa khalfakum la’allakum turhamoon
- Wa maa ta’teehim min aayatim min Aayaati Rabbihim illaa kaanoo ‘anhaa mu’rideen
- Wa izaa qeela lahum anfiqoo mimmaa razaqakumul laahu qaalal lazeena kafaroo lillazeena aamanooo anut’imu mal-law yashaaa’ul laahu at’amahooo in antum illaa fee dalaalim mubeen
- Wa yaqooloona mataa haazal wa’du in kuntum saadiqeen
- Maa yanzuroona illaa saihatanw waahidatan ta’khuzuhum wa hum yakhissimoon
- Falaa yastatee’oona taw siyatanw-wa laaa ilaaa ahlihim yarji’oon
- Wa nufikha fis-soori faizaa hum minal ajdaasi ilaa Rabbihim yansiloon
- Qaaloo yaa wailanaa mam ba’asanaa mim marqadinaa; haaza maa wa’adar Rahmanu wa sadaqal mursaloon
- In kaanat illaa saihatanw waahidatan fa-izaa hum jamee’ul ladainaa muhdaroon
- Fal-Yawma laa tuzlamu nafsun shai’anw-wa laa tujzawna illaa maa kuntum ta’maloon
- Inna Ashaabal jannatil Yawma fee shughulin faakihoon
- Hum wa azwaajuhum fee zilaalin ‘alal araaa’iki muttaki’oon
- Lahum feehaa faakiha tunw-wa lahum maa yadda’oon
- Salaamun qawlam mir Rabbir Raheem
- Wamtaazul Yawma ayyuhal mujrimoon
- Alam a’had ilaikum yaa Baneee Aadama al-laa ta’budush Shaitaana innahoo lakum ‘aduwwum mubeen
- Wa ani’budoonee; haazaa Siraatum Mustaqeem
- Wa laqad adalla minkum jibillan kaseeraa; afalam takoonoo ta’qiloon
- Haazihee Jahannamul latee kuntum too’adoon
- Islawhal Yawma bimaa kuntum takfuroon
- Al-Yawma nakhtimu ‘alaaa afwaahihim wa tukallimunaaa aideehim wa tashhadu arjuluhum bimaa kaanoo yaksiboon
- Wa law nashaaa’u lata masna ‘alaaa aiyunihim fasta baqus-siraata fa-annaa yubsiroon
- Wa law nashaaa’u lamasakhnaahum ‘alaa makaanatihim famas-tataa’oo mudiyyanw-wa laa yarji’oon
- Wa man nu ‘ammirhu nunakkishu fil-khalq; afalaa ya’qiloon
- Wa maa ‘allamnaahush shi’ra wa maa yambaghee lah; in huwa illaa zikrunw-wa Qur-aanum mubeen
- Liyunzira man kaana haiyanw-wa yahiqqal qawlu ‘alal-kaafireen
- Awalam yaraw annaa khalaqnaa lahum mimmaa ‘amilat aideenaaa an’aaman fahum lahaa maalikoon
- Wa zallalnaahaa lahum faminhaa rakoobuhum wa minhaa ya’kuloon
- Wa lahum feehaa manaa fi’u wa mashaarib; afalaa yashkuroon
- Wattakhazoo min doonil laahi aalihatal la’allahum yunsaroon
- Laa yastatee’oona nasrahum wa hum lahum jundum muhdaroon
- Falaa yahzunka qawluhum; innaa na’lamu maa yusirroona wa maa yu’linoon
- Awalam yaral insaanu annaa khalaqnaahu min nutfatin fa-izaa huwa khaseemum mubeen
- Wa daraba lanaa maslanw-wa nasiya khalqahoo qaala mai-yuhyil’izaama wa hiya rameem
- Qul yuh yeehal lazeee ansha ahaaa awwala marrah; wa Huwa bikulli khalqin ‘Aleem
- Allazee ja’ala lakum minash shajaril akhdari naaran fa-izaaa antum minhu tooqidoon
- Awa laisal lazee khalaqas samaawaati wal arda biqaadirin ‘alaaa ai-yakhluqa mislahum; balaa wa Huwal Khallaaqul ‘Aleem
Innamaa amruhooo izaaa araada shai’an ai-yaqoola lahoo kun fa-yakoon
Fa Subhaanal lazee biyadihee malakootu kulli shai-inw-wa ilaihi turja’oon