Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed) is really useful for all Muslims.
Monotheism (Tauheed or Tawhid), that is, belief in one Allah is such a powerful Faith and Foundation of Islam on which the whole structure of Islam is an architect. So what about to learn The Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed). All the prophets called their people to the true faith. Adoration is the exclusive right of Allah due to Him alone. Monotheism is such an essential part of the belief that the Prophet (PBS) during the thirteen years of his preaching in Mecca focused mainly on Tawheed (Unity of Allah) and invoked people on Tawhid by banning any partner to Allah. The Holy Quran is full of this concept of Monotheism, and most verses of the Holy Quran are about Monotheism.
Each prophet taught his people the same lesson:
“Indeed, We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people, and he said,” O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (God) but Him. Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a great day! “[Al-A’raf 7: 59]
“And indeed, We sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming):” Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or remove) all false gods “Then of them were those whom Allah Guided and they were certain on whom the misguidance justified.So travel across the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). “[An-Nahl 16:36]
The basis of our creation is to worship Allah:
“And I (Allah), I did not create the jinn and the men, except that they should worship Me (alone).” [Az-Zariyat 51:56]
“And your Lord has decreed that you worship only Him …” [Al-Isra ’17: 23]
Say: “Come, I will recite what your Lord has forbidden you: Do not associate something in worship with Him …” [Al-Anam 6: 151]
Every Muslim in his five prayers confirms this belief:
“You (Alone) worship and you (alone) ask for help (for everyone and everything)” [Al-Fatihah 1: 5]
Some of the verses that mention monotheism are:
1. “And indeed when we heard the Guidance (this Quran).We believed in it (Islamic monotheism), and whoever believes in his Lord will have no fear of a diminution of the reward of his good deeds, an increase in punishment for his sins “[Al-Jinn 72:13]
2. “Say (O Muhammad PBUH):” Who gives you heaven and earth? Or who has hearing and sight? And who brings out the living of the dead and brings out the death of the living? And who arranges the business? “They will say,” Allah. “Say,” Will not you be afraid of the punishment of Allah (for having established rivals in the worship of Allah)? “[Yunus 10:31]
3. “Has he made the Alihah (gods) (all) into One Ilah (God – Allah) Truly, it is a curious thing!” [Surah Sad 38: 5]
4. “It is Allah, your Lord!” There is no god but Him, the Creator of all things. Then worship him, and he has the power to dispose of all affairs “[Al-An’am 6: 102]
5. “And in truth, if you ask them,” Who created the heavens and the earth? “They will surely say,” Allah (created them). Say, “Tell me, then, the things you are invoking besides Allah. So to learn The Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed) is really important. If Allah wanted to harm me, could He remove His evil? Or if he (Allah) has foreseen some mercy for me, could they hold His mercy? “Say,” Sufficient for me is Allah; in Him, those who trust (that is, believers) must put their trust. “[Az-Zumar 39:38]
6. “Were they created by nothing or were they the creators?
Or did they create the heavens and the earth? No, but they have no firm belief. “[At-tur 52: 35,36]
7. “And they say,” There is nothing but our life in this world, we die, and we live, and nothing destroys us except Ad-Dahr (time). And they do not know it: they just conjecture. “[Al-Jathiya 45:24]
8. “This is the creation of Allah, show me what those you worship, besides Him, have created: No, the Zalimun (the polytheists, the unjust and those who do not believe in Unity from Allah) are in error. “[Luqman 31:11]
9. “Say (O Muhammad P.B.U.H):” Do you think of all that you invoke besides Allah? Show me. What did they create the earth? Or do they have a part in (the creation of) the heavens? Bring me a Book (revealed before that), or a trace of knowledge (in support of your affirmations), if you are truthful! “[Al-Ahqaf 46: 4]
10. “[Moses] said,” Verily, you know that these signs were not sent by anyone but the Lord of the heavens and the earth (as proof, that is, proofs of Allah’s Unity and Omnipotence … And I think you are, O Fir’aun (Pharaoh) doomed to destruction! “” [Al-Isra 17: 102]
11. “And they rejected these signs in iniquity and arrogance, though their souls were convinced …” [An-Naml 27:14]
12. “O mankind, worship your Lord (Allah) who created you and those who were before you so that you became Al-Muttaqun (the pious).
13. Who made earth a resting place for you, a sky like a baldachin, and which brought down water (rain) from the sky. Highlighted in addition to these fruits as a provision for you. So why not to learn and know The Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed). So do not set up rivals for Allah (in worship) while you know (that He alone has the right to be worshiped) “[Al-Baqarah 2: 21,22]
14. “And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said to his father and to his people,” Truly, I am innocent of what you worship except Him (ie, Allah alone) Who created me; and in truth, He will guide me. “[Az-Zukhruf 43: 26-7]
15. “There is no compulsion in religion, in truth, the right way has become distinct from the wrong way: whoever does not believe in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has seized the most reliable handle that does not will never break, and Allah is All-Hearing, Omniscient. “[Al-Baqarah 2: 256]
16. “… … whoever violates his oath does evil to his soul, and whoever accomplishes that who has made a covenant with Allah, Allah will grant him a great reward soon” [Al-Fath 48:10]
17. “And I followed the religion of my fathers, – Ibrahim (Abraham), Ishaq (Isaac), and Ya’qub (Jacob) [AS], and we have never been able to attribute to Allah any partner whatsoever By the grace of Allah to us and to humanity, but most men do not thank Him (that is, they do not believe in Allah and do not worship Him) “[ Yusuf 12:38]. Learning The Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed) has many benefits.
18. “And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in faith: to them we will join their offspring, and we will not diminish the reward of their deeds, every person is a pledge for what he has won.” [At-Tur 52:21]
19. “Indeed, We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people, and he said,” O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (God) but Him. Have you not then afraid (of Him, that is, of His punishment)? “[Al-Mu’minun 23: 23-4]
20. “And tell them the story of Ibrahim (Abraham), when he said to his father and his people,” What do you worship? “They said,” We worship idols, and we are always devoted to them. Truly, its useful thing to know The Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed) .”He said,” Do you hear when you call them? ? “Or are they good for you or are they harmful (you)?” They said, “(Nay), but we found our fathers doing so.” “[As-Shu’ara 26: 69-74]
21. “Those who have taken partners (in worship) with Allah will say:” If Allah had wanted, we would not have taken partners (in adoration) with Him, nor our fathers, and we would have forbidden anything this is (against Sa Will). Likewise, they denied those who were before them, (they falsely argued with the messengers of Allah) until they tasted Our wrath. Really its great to know The Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed). Say, “Do you have any knowledge that you can produce before us? In truth, you are nothing but guessing and you are only lying.” [Al-An’am 6: 148]
22. “And they said,” Had it been the Will of the Most Gracious (Allah), we should not have worshiped them (false deities). “They have no knowledge of it, they only lie!” [Az-Zukhruf 43:20]
23. “And We did not send any messenger before you (Muhammad) but We revealed to Him (saying): La ilâha Ella Ana [no one has the right to be worshiped but me (Allah)], so worship Me (Alone and no other). “[Al-Anbiya 21:25]
24. And ask (to Muhammad PBUH) those of Our Messengers whom We sent to you before you: “Have we ever appointed Gods to worship outside the Most Gracious (Allah)?” “[Az-Zukhruf 43 : 45]
25. “Religion (that is to say, worship and obedience) is for Allah only, and those who take Protectors (helpers, lords, gods) apart from Him (say):” We worship them only for them to bring us closer to Allah. “Verily, Allah will judge between them concerning what distinguishes them: verily, Allah guides, not one who is a liar, and a disbeliever.” [Az-Zumar 39: 3 ]
26. “And they worship, besides Allah, things that do not harm or profit them, and they say,” These are our intercessors to Allah. “Say:” Do you inquire of Allah that he does not know in heaven? Earth? “Glorified and Exalted is He above all that they associate as partners (with Him)!” [Yunus 10:18]
27. “… Who can intercede with Him except with His permission? …” [Al-Baqarah 2: 255]
28. “And there are many angels in heaven, whose intercession will be of no avail, except after Allah has given leave to whom He wills and is pleased” [An-Najm 53:26]
29. “Truly, I am Allah, La ilâha Ella Ana (no one has the right to be worshiped but me), so worship Me and perform the Salat (Iqâmat-as-Salât) for My Remembrance” [Surah Ta-Ha 20:14]
30. “And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other God of whom he has no proof, then his account is only with his lord: surely the disbelievers will not succeed.” [Al-Mu’minun 23 : 117]
31. “… The worship of faults (shirk) is indeed the greatest misdeed” [Luqman 31:13]
32. “Verily, Allah does not forgive that associates are established with Him (in worship), but He forgives anything else to whom He wills, and whoever establishes associates with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a huge sin “[An-Nisa 4:48]
33. “… Whoever assigns associates to Allah is as if he fell from heaven, and the birds had torn him away, or the wind had thrown him into a distant place.” [Al-Hajj 22:31]
This is a brief description of the Quranic verses related to Monotheism, but if we read the Quran and the Hadiths, we learn that they are full of teachings concerning the Oneness of Allah. Surah Ikhlas exhaustively summarizes Islamic monotheism.So all Muslims should know The Verses of the Holy Quran on monotheism (Tawheed).